We will be joined by SFC Ricky M. Buentipo and SSG Estevan Azocar, U.S. Army who will talk to us about the Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP).
The F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program is available to qualifying students who wish to earn professional degrees from accredited medical, dental, optometry, veterinary, psychiatric nurse practitioner, and clinical or counseling psychology programs.
- 100% professional school tuition
- All books, equipment and most academic fees paid
- A $ $2,178.90 living stipend per month for 10 ½ months per school year
- Army Officer’s Pay (for the remaining 1 ½ moths, you will receive active duty pay as a second lieutenant (2LT)
- A 20, 000.00 initial special pay in your 1st year of Scholarship